Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBase Account payment

Questions and Answers

PBase Account payment

Ask if you need help using PBase.
garyfreegard

PBase Account payment

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi

Yes I have read the post about what should be posted but since the emails dont seem to get a response perhaps this will.

I credited my account last October, money has gone from my Paypal account into PBases, but it doesnt show in my PBase account. I have contacted PBase via email before Christmas and after several emails they unfroze my account but still no credit. I have recently tried again to get it sorted via emails but no response. Now I have

Make A Payment : Your account will be deleted if you do not renew soon.

I dont want to have my account deleted especially since I have made a payment.

Please Help

Gary

dw_thomas

Re: PBase Account payment

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Not that anything justifies the lackluster response to its customers, but how recent was the last time you emailed them? There apparently was a period around late March where their email was not working and stuff went off to the rings of Saturn. I did since that time get a response to an email, albeit an automated one, so presumably the email is now fixed.

I admit it's uncharacteristic of me to be optimistic, but maybe another try might work better. (I only have a few months left, maybe I better start working on it now!)

Good luck,
DaveT

mikelong

Post Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:20 am

Wait, they're ceasing communication with members, and now also refusing payments?
That can't be good. Make sure to find a second site for your work, at least.

garyfreegard

Post Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Not refusing payments, they have taken mine but not provided the service.

Originally I did suggest them refunding the payment and then I could make another payment if that would help, hoping that perhaps the automated system just screwed up on my one payment but they declined that idea.

Last email was sent beginning of March. Have sent two this week, one with the original support code and other is a new request for help . Hopefully I may get a response, or maybe it is time to move on after 8 and a bit years in the same place.

Now to create create a program to download my images by folder. Got the originals but have lost some of the edited (only slightly of course :D ) images. And I dont want to spend too long finding/recreating the images again.

rsbfotos

Post Sun May 10, 2015 2:31 am

garyfreegard wrote:Not refusing payments, they have taken mine but not provided the service.

Originally I did suggest them refunding the payment and then I could make another payment if that would help, hoping that perhaps the automated system just screwed up on my one payment but they declined that idea.

Last email was sent beginning of March. Have sent two this week, one with the original support code and other is a new request for help . Hopefully I may get a response, or maybe it is time to move on after 8 and a bit years in the same place.

Now to create create a program to download my images by folder. Got the originals but have lost some of the edited (only slightly of course :D ) images. And I dont want to spend too long finding/recreating the images again.

Hi Gary,

Curious minds would like to know -- What is the latest on this situation?
---------------------------------------------------
rsbfotos
You can't see the forest when you sneeze.

dw_thomas

Post Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:13 pm

Interestingly, I noted today in my profile that my status showed 2 months and had turned red. After this thread and some other comments, I was somewhat dreading this time. So I clicked on the 'Make a payment' link, selected 2GB and PayPal. I clicked, entered the usual in PayPal, and within probably less than 30 seconds, I had confirming emails from both PayPal and PBase. Not only that, but my profile now says I have 14 months left.

Who knows?! But it would be nice if The Management(tm) would be a little more communicative about what's going on.

DaveT

gcaguas

Post Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Has anybody had an issue when your acct. expire then you send a check 3 weeks ago going to four weeks .and they still saying the same question as soon we received the check we let you know ..I mean how long does this take to be active again .they should know by now that they received the check.

rsbfotos

Post Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:49 pm

I believe it is common practice to expect that payment is considered paid, not when "they received the check", but when the check has cleared the whole banking process and their account is credited with the funds.
---------------------------------------------------
rsbfotos
You can't see the forest when you sneeze.

garyfreegard

Post Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:42 pm

Update: made a payment using paypal, again, and it worked. Pbase support eventually contacted me, asking if two payments had been taken from my account which they had but nothing since.

isolaverde

Post Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:16 pm

garyfreegard wrote:Update: made a payment using paypal, again, and it worked. Pbase support eventually contacted me, asking if two payments had been taken from my account which they had but nothing since.

Long old saga this ,,,,, but I trust that both did at least you credits here?

Not the solution I'd want, although no overall loss!

Peter

gcaguas

Post Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:42 am

Glad it had work for you. I am still waiting since may 30th ,and still waiting to be activated ,I had sent two checks ,but they keep saying as soon we received the checks we will responce .but nothing .its still in their p.o.box address. Lack of Staff? Avoid sending checks or you will have promblems like me ..
isolaverde wrote:
garyfreegard wrote:Update: made a payment using paypal, again, and it worked. Pbase support eventually contacted me, asking if two payments had been taken from my account which they had but nothing since.

Long old saga this ,,,,, but I trust that both did at least you credits here?

Not the solution I'd want, although no overall loss!

Peter

Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBase Account payment