Board index PBase Questions and Answers Drag and Drop

Questions and Answers

Drag and Drop

Ask if you need help using PBase.
derekslater

Drag and Drop

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Has the drag and drop feature for uploading several images at once gone? Or , more likely, what have I done to disable it ?

dw_thomas

Re: Drag and Drop

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Regrettably, that seems to be the case -- the ability to drag and drop multiple files at once appears to have gone AWOL. It seems to me it was only a couple of weeks ago that I used it successfully, but sometime last week it seemed to cease operation. I have emailed "The Management(tm)" (support@pbase.com) and got an auto-reply -- after they fixed their broken email last week -- but as of this moment have heard nothing further.

(I suppose I should keep notes!) but I think the action stopped working around the same time as I had a flurry of updates, including my Windoze 7x64 and also Firefox went to 36.0 (now 36.0.1), so it might not even be PBase. What browser and OS are you using?

I explained the symptoms and mentioned the updates in my email and asked if they had done anything that might have affected it.

Using browse and reiterating selection of individual files does queue up multiple files for upload (and work!) but if you have a lot of files, that is a pain.

("The dragging works, but not the drop!") EDIT: Just tried a test -- even dragging works for a single file and repeating the process, I just can't drag a selected group all at once.

I'll try to remember to post something here if I hear anything,
DaveT

derekslater

Re: Drag and Drop

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:50 am

DW T , Thanks for responding; Windows 7 /64 and Firefox here too. still not working this morning 17th March, it would be nice to hear from "The Management" one way or another :-)

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Drag and Drop