Board index PBase Questions and Answers Gallery Display malfunction

Questions and Answers

Gallery Display malfunction

Ask if you need help using PBase.
cits_4_pets

Gallery Display malfunction

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:08 pm

In both I8 and Firefox 35, galleries are showing with white backgrounds. Have reset Firefox and followed instructions for I8 compatibility modes. What's up???
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

richo

Re: Gallery Display malfunction

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:15 pm

cits_4_pets wrote:In both I8 and Firefox 35, galleries are showing with white backgrounds. Have reset Firefox and followed instructions for I8 compatibility modes. What's up???

I think a server is/was down. I tried going to the stats.pbase.com and got a 503 error and now that redirects to back my main gallery page.

reticulatus

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:32 am

I was getting the white background also. It looked like the style sheet was not downloading. Later the problem seem to be fixed.

This morning the system seems to be very flaky. Some pages download quickly, others take ages. I'm getting "XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state" or connection reset when I try to look at my stats.

dw_thomas

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Yes, last night and yet this morning the stats functions seem to be lost in space. I never saw the white gallery background (which I agree is likely the user CSS file hasn't downloaded), but it's likely my timing just missed a temporary condition. I was able to upload several photos and edit a couple of recent typos last night, so some things work. No doubt they are tweaking something, or else it broke and ain't quite fixed. :shock:

Edit in the afternoon: I just clicked on one particular gallery of mine and got a white screen with a 503 "Guru Meditation" error. Tried another gallery, it was OK, went back and the previous one loaded OK. So yes, it appears gremlins are at work. :?

DaveT

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Gallery Display malfunction