Board index PBase Questions and Answers Registered Post from Thailand to PBase is returning

Questions and Answers

Registered Post from Thailand to PBase is returning

Ask if you need help using PBase.
win13

Registered Post from Thailand to PBase is returning

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:03 am

Dear All,

I have sent my check via EMS from Thailand to PBase P.O. Box last month for US$ 100. However no one collected it and it is being sent back to me.

I wrote many e-mails to Pbase Support about this as I do NOT have any credit cards only cash in hand.

It cost me US$ 18 to post my check and now I am left in Red Make A Payment : Your account is expired.

I was told that the Admin of postal mail will look into this, and I also cc the Accounts as well.

Ashlee was very good in the support part, but the other folks, Admin of postal mail and Accounts, nothing at all from them.

So I ask PBase to please reinstate my account and give me a Bank Account that I may transfer funds directly into it (2-3 days max.) as the Post P.O. via mail does not work at all. OR an address that I could post a Registered mail envelope from Thailand.

All my details where sent to PBase.

Thanking you all for your help in this matter.

win13

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Registered Post from Thailand to PBase is returning