Board index PBase Questions and Answers Copyright Statement

Questions and Answers

Copyright Statement

Ask if you need help using PBase.
tombriggs

Re: Copyright Statement

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Ahhhhhhh, I figured it out all by myself. To remove the copyright info from an ENTIRE gallery, go to EDIT GALLERY/ADVANCED and delete the info in the copyright box. You would have to do this for each gallery.

What I would REALLY like to do is to be able to delete the copyright data from only SPECIFIC images but still haven't figured out how do to do that ... or even if it can be done.

tombriggs

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Here's the response from the Help Desk:

Hi Tom,

You can only remove the copyright statement from a gallery, not a specific image. I'd suggest having one gallery for specific images that you would not like the copyright statement on them. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Ashlee
PBase Support

Soooooooooo, I guess that's it ... no way to delete from a specific image.

dw_thomas

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Well, glad you got a reasonably prompt answer. It sounds as though it works the way I suspected, but I've opted to keep my posted images small and at modest resolution and let whatever happens happen. I can't recall seeing any hints of switching it at the individual image level, although there's probably a stray bit in a status word somewhere that could allow such a thing (but don't hold your breath!) :(

DaveT

Previous

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Copyright Statement