Board index PBase Questions and Answers Background has turned from black to white

Questions and Answers

Background has turned from black to white

Ask if you need help using PBase.
doowopper

Background has turned from black to white

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi,
This morning the background color of all my galleries has turned from black to white and the print has turned form white to black. I did nothing to elicit these changes. I tried to change the colors to what they were (black background and white print) in my profile and in the individual galleries but nothing works.
What could be causing this problem and how do I return the colors to my original setting?.
Thanks.
Richard

dw_thomas

Re: Background has turned from black to white

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Normally that would be set by the CSS file/background template you have selected for your gallery. If you haven't done anything to that, I might suspect the CSS file isn't loading at all. Why that could be, I could only guess. Have you tried clearing your browser cache, or at least doing a browser "reload" on your messed up page? It could be a passing glitch that got saved in your local cache.

(I've not seen a problem here, and a few pages of yours that I tried seemed OK.)

DaveT

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Background has turned from black to white