Board index PBase Questions and Answers What happens if I die

Questions and Answers

What happens if I die

Ask if you need help using PBase.
dw_thomas

Re: What happens if I die

Post Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:14 pm

baldrich wrote:Has anyone ever had a forum question or an email to PBase answered?
I have not in over a decade here.

Best of luck!

Forum questions are often answered -- by other forum members (here I am answering yours! :D ) But as I understand it, these forums are for USERS to interact and help each other, coordinate contests, etc. and there is no claim that PBase staff monitor them on any regular basis. I have, in the past decade had a couple of emails answered (I haven't sent all that many). I have also seen on rare occasions after some major calamity, forum posts from Emily or Ashley of PBase explaining or offering some response to the content of a thread.

That said, the general response and interaction of The Management(tm) here is depressing, a textbook example of how not to run a business. My personal theory is that PBase is a sort of hobby that ran amok and overwhelmed its creators. And I also suspect that the design may be very loose and seat-of-the pants, making it extremely difficult to debug and enhance in the limited time the founders are able to take from their day job. But that's just an idle speculation!!! :roll:

I do wish they would get it together -- I like the flexibility of organizing galleries and sub-galleries. I have thousands of photos up that I guess my next step would be to move to the substantial space I have on my own domain, but that would be a PITA.

DaveT

Previous

Board index PBase Questions and Answers What happens if I die