Board index PBase Questions and Answers Just curious

Questions and Answers

Just curious

Ask if you need help using PBase.
bilsen

Just curious

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Has anyone yet found anything useful for the Dashboard? I don't mind the superfluous click but why is it there?

dw_thomas

Re: Just curious

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:53 am

Has anyone yet found anything useful for the Dashboard? I don't mind the superfluous click but why is it there?

Not really! I normally am set to auto log-on, so maybe it is intended to complement the profile and split access into 'owner' and 'others'. And maybe there is some other long term strategy it relates to, but I admit my general reaction is that it's a solution looking for a problem.

DaveT

1designguy

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Not very. I rarely go to it. I have lists (favorites, friends, macro, etc.) that I use daily. I don't have much need for the Dashboard since the Profile page accesses everything I use.

kstuebin

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 pm

I guess I'll have to play devil's advocate. When I log in, I'm in the dashboard. I find it consolidates all the info I need to access. I don't even know how to get to my profile page without several clicks. That is the one that has your name, username, email, etc., right? I like the dashboard. I can see everything at a glance.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Just curious