Board index PBase Questions and Answers Error Message

Questions and Answers

Error Message

Ask if you need help using PBase.
jerseygirl

Error Message

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:05 pm

I have not used pbase in several months and today I'm trying to create a new gallery. I keep getting error messages, working on the site or try again later. I have managed to get some photos on. This has been in the last hour. Is there a problem? I have not seen any topics regarding this, thanks.
Linda

dw_thomas

Re: Error Message

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:02 pm

There have been some strange but transient happenings today which I suppose means either something is erratic and/or being tinkered with. At one point, the CSS file for my galleries was apparently not loading, as they were coming up with a white (vs gray) background. I've also had a 503(?) error or two about something not available, but that typically goes away on a retry. I successfully uploaded a few additional shots to an existing gallery the other day without incident.

I've also not been seeing the drawn out load times that are the topic of another thread here.

We can hope there were just some temporary problems due to a new and wondrous fix being applied to implement an upgrade. :lol:

DaveT

jerseygirl

Re: Error Message

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Thanks you for responding Dave. Its been working fine since I wrote this ;) I got the white background too. Thanks again!

dw_thomas wrote:There have been some strange but transient happenings today which I suppose means either something is erratic and/or being tinkered with. At one point, the CSS file for my galleries was apparently not loading, as they were coming up with a white (vs gray) background. I've also had a 503(?) error or two about something not available, but that typically goes away on a retry. I successfully uploaded a few additional shots to an existing gallery the other day without incident.

I've also not been seeing the drawn out load times that are the topic of another thread here.

We can hope there were just some temporary problems due to a new and wondrous fix being applied to implement an upgrade. :lol:

DaveT
Linda

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Error Message