Board index PBase Questions and Answers Problems with IE11

Questions and Answers

Problems with IE11

Ask if you need help using PBase.
seern

Problems with IE11

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:38 pm

I just loaded IE 11 and find that PBase does not work with it. Any ideas other then reverting back to IE10?

heez10

Re: Problems with IE11

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Probably what my problem is! I Pbase continues to mess up, Google+ and Flickr are working EXTREMELY WELL!!! :D

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:21 am

Hey Guys,

IE decided to identify itself differently with version 11 than it did with previous versions. Our software was not expecting this change, and didn't recognize the browser. We have updated our software and believe it will work for IE 11 now. I do not have access to Windows right now to test IE 11, but will be able to tomorrow. If you try it out, let me know if it is working for you now. If not, we'll try again.

Thanks,
Emily

heez10

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:41 am

emily wrote:Hey Guys,

IE decided to identify itself differently with version 11 than it did with previous versions. Our software was not expecting this change, and didn't recognize the browser. We have updated our software and believe it will work for IE 11 now. I do not have access to Windows right now to test IE 11, but will be able to tomorrow. If you try it out, let me know if it is working for you now. If not, we'll try again.

Thanks,
Emily

Working for me tonight! Thank you so much Emily!!!!!
Hernan

seern

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Working just fine now, thanks Emile.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Problems with IE11