Board index PBase Questions and Answers view full statistics-not working

Questions and Answers

view full statistics-not working

Ask if you need help using PBase.
reticulatus

Re: view full statistics-not working

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:45 am

One minor point now I can see the stats for individual images, I notice it shows the upload date as today's date instead of the actual date the image was uploaded.

isolaverde

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:23 am

Ditto for several image files of mine that I've checked - although the dates for folders look to be OK.

But thanks for sorting the other issue, and yes... the increased speed of loading is very noticeable!

Peter

isolaverde

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 am

Has the hamster that pedals our stats machine gone off on his Easter hols?

Still no April results...

Peter

vogelzang

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:06 am

isolaverde wrote:Has the hamster that pedals our stats machine gone off on his Easter hols?

Still no April results...

Peter

Still no stats for this week.

Kasper

ac

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:08 am

Yes, isolaverde, five days late.
http://www.pbase.com/ac/image/149530861
Knowing that, what is the use of this stats page after all ?

gardengirl13

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Mine won't load either and every single time I go to my bookmarked profile page it takes forever to load. I have to go through the front pbase page then on home then on profile and it still takes a bit before loading. The stats page has always been slow for me. My internet is a T1 here and at home it's quite fast and still has the same problems. I'm getting frustrated since I just upgraded my acct and am now regretting it.

dw_thomas

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Knowing that, what is the use of this stats page after all ?

The theory seems to be it eventually gets there. I only started paying attention to the numbers on a frequent basis after the big crash, and I see it as always mysteriously haphazard. At one point the aggregate total that appears on our profile pages seemed to be updating about every 25 or 26 hours. Each day the time at which a new number was available was later in the day and eventually a whole day would go by with no update. Then there are periods where that appears to work fairly well and the big stats page with the bars is way behind. I just assume it will eventually get there.

But it is amusing to speculate on the whats and whys! :roll:

Remarkable is the fact that the basic counts are apparently there and cookin', it's the retrieval and presentation that gets wonky. (Or maybe they're just made up -- that's been speculated in the past! :lol: )

Previous

Board index PBase Questions and Answers view full statistics-not working