Board index PBase Questions and Answers Deleting a Message From My Profile Page

Questions and Answers

Deleting a Message From My Profile Page

Ask if you need help using PBase.
annsucar

Deleting a Message From My Profile Page

Post Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:08 pm

Under my Profile I entered a message which I now want to delete. When I go to Edit Message, and then select "Delete Post", the message remains as it was and I get a message at the top of the screen reading "There are issues to deal with before this is implemented." What issues? How do I delete the message?

Also, today I entered a replacement message but that doesn't appear on the Profile page.

Is all of this just a problem of processing a backlog, or is there more to it than that?

Thanks for your assistance.

srijith

Re: Deleting a Message From My Profile Page

Post Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:41 pm

annsucar wrote:Under my Profile I entered a message which I now want to delete. When I go to Edit Message, and then select "Delete Post", the message remains as it was and I get a message at the top of the screen reading "There are issues to deal with before this is implemented." What issues? How do I delete the message?

Yes, as of now once you have inserted a message in your profile you canoot delete it completely. You have to replace it with some non-empty text.

Also, today I entered a replacement message but that doesn't appear on the Profile page.

Is all of this just a problem of processing a backlog, or is there more to it than that?

Thanks for your assistance.

That is strange. I just tried to edit my message and was able to do it successfully. Did you refresh your profile page (CTRL-R) to prevent cache problems? As far as I know, edit works just fine as long as you do enter something in the text box.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Deleting a Message From My Profile Page