Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBASE troubles...late december-linking, embeds and red x's

Questions and Answers

PBASE troubles...late december-linking, embeds and red x's

Ask if you need help using PBase.
minoltaman

PBASE troubles...late december-linking, embeds and red x's

Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:27 pm

Instead of making four different threads expalaining the same linking, embedding and thumbnail trouble, please try to find a thread posted recently related to the same topic.

Obviously pbase is experiencing a bit of trouble currently. Making thread after thread of the same trouble reports is just goofy. If you are experiencing trouble...just hang on or post your complaint to one of the preexisting threads reporting the trouble.

Thanks

Ps....oh slug??? the masses are beginning to grumble...you there??
Last edited by minoltaman on Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

altofran

Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:17 pm

Hi,

I didn't check the problem these last days, however, I agree with you, this kind of problems don't happen often so for those who have trouble, take a break from the web and enjoy taking pictures outside! :)

thealaskan

Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:05 pm

I appreciate your idea, but it would be helpful if the Grand PBase Poobah would share some light on this. I can't find any official info, just speculation -- how do we know all is well is never never land??

minoltaman

Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:06 pm

There is no official info and the poobah may be oot for the holidays....just a guess and 'cuz he stated so in a post before Christmas

All is well because it always is. A small glitch like this is nothing really. Bothersome for some in the grand scheme of things, but absolutely nothing to be overly concerned with as far as pbase goes. Just a little taste of the holiday blues.
Last edited by minoltaman on Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

minoltaman

Post Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:01 pm

bump

minoltaman

Post Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:22 pm

No word from slug yet on fixing the trouble...bump.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBASE troubles...late december-linking, embeds and red x's