Board index PBase Questions and Answers Upload Not Working.....Either!

Questions and Answers

Upload Not Working.....Either!

Ask if you need help using PBase.
earub

Upload Not Working.....Either!

Post Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:32 pm

I'm also unable to upload pics for several days now.
(we are beyond the holiday rush,Grandma Frickert pics of her little angels etc.) In addition, the bar graph no longer appears on my screen. I noticed that when the uploading was merely slowing down. With all the complaints we are now seeing, the problem is obviously on your side. I think we are entitled to something better than "there's too much traffic". For what its' worth, I'm using IE 6.0 on a Windows xp pro OS. I'm on a dsl line...Bellsouth.

Prior to the present problem, I never had anything but speedy uploads with either single files or zips.

Please help!!

nella

Post Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:45 am

I have the same problem. I have uploaded 23 images that have dissapeared into the cyber ether... where are they? Are they there or do I have to do it again? Will it double my storage used?

I am fairly new to PBase and I've only heard good things so far. Is this something to watch out for?

thanks for any help.

minoltaman

Post Sun Dec 28, 2003 3:45 pm

I am fairly new to PBase and I've only heard good things so far. Is this something to watch out for?

I have over 5000 images here and they do not just disappear. I have never had that happen to any of my images. I do not know what your trouble is, but trouble here is a very rare occurence and I sure the problem will be resolved soon. With the holidays here now, I am not sure how much teching is going on now even if it is a technical problem.

Cheers

srijith

Post Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:31 am

If the images are still disappearing, please email help@pbase.com with details of which dir you uploaded to, date and time etc and hopefully they can help.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Upload Not Working.....Either!