Board index PBase Questions and Answers Help organizing galleries by category

Questions and Answers

Help organizing galleries by category

Ask if you need help using PBase.
brettwp

Help organizing galleries by category

Post Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:02 pm

I would like to put several galleries under one icon. Example being put all my racing galleries together, all my home galleries together. I imagine opening up my page and seeing one picture labeled “RACING PICS”. Click on that and you would see icons that would open up a gallery of each race I photographed. This way I could tell people to check out my racing pics, without having them wade through vacation stuff to find them. :roll: Can anyone help?

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:10 pm

Just go to edit the gallery you are wanting to work with. Then create a new gallery and uncheck the create at root level box before you do. This will place a new gallery in that gallery. Then you can go to whatever gallery you like go to edit and start placing the picks that you want into that gallery. Just check the pix boxes and move them to the new gallery you have just created. You can do this over and over again through many teirs of galleries. You will not "see" the gallery until you have placed pix into it.

Cheers

BTW...You must have missed this post near the top of the list?? :wink:

http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=1628

brettwp

Post Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:34 pm

Okay minoltaman, I'm following you. Is there an "easy way" to move existing galleries under a new gallery? Thanks in advance.

minoltaman

Post Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:38 pm

Yup...just go to edit the root gallery and check the gallery(s) you want to move and move it just like you would a pix.

Cheers

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Help organizing galleries by category