Board index PBase Questions and Answers Totally Lost

Questions and Answers

Totally Lost

Ask if you need help using PBase.
halesr

Totally Lost

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:46 pm

Okay, I don't seem to be able to get anything in the correct place. I think I have a gallery inside a gallery, but don't seem to be able to delete it.

What is the root gallery? How does it fit in the picture. I don't seem to be able to move things around. Can I delete all and start over?

What would be the best thing to do to clean up a total mess.

Thanks,
Rene
PS More puzzlement. What is the in box and how is it used. In my case it seems to be a gallery in a gallery. This is more and more confusing.

thresholdprod

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:41 pm

ok for starters the root gallery is your base or home page the name after pbase.com/

The inbox is a gallery inside the root gallery. You do not have to uplaod images to the inbox. You may upload them to any gallery you want.

Clicking on tree view will help you see your gallery and sub gallery order. Along with the number of images in each.

I looked at your galleries you don't have anything that badly messed up.

The one thing they may be confusing things for you is after you make a change(create gallery or move images) that the old page is cached on your computer try dumping your cache/tempary internet files or hitting refresh/reload seveeral times.

If you need more help feel free to ask also try the search fucnction for the forums most questions have been answered in depth with step by step directions

Bill

halesr

Totally Confused

Post Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:41 am

Bill, thanks, I did finally get it figured out. Just slow getting started I guess.

Rene

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Totally Lost