Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to Download my pictures from PBase ...

Questions and Answers

How to Download my pictures from PBase ...

Ask if you need help using PBase.
mclaughlin5

How to Download my pictures from PBase ...

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:23 pm

Hoping someone can help me with this problem ...

I recently had a hard drive crash on my desktop at home. I lost all my files. I am wanting to download my uploaded pictures from my PBase account / galleries and then back them up - what I should have done the first time.

Does anyone know if this can be done and how to do it ?? Emily ?? Slug ?? Any ideas or suggestions ??

Thanks in advance for your help ...

shecodes

Re: How to Download my pictures from PBase ...

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:31 pm

mclaughlin5 wrote:Hoping someone can help me with this problem ...

I recently had a hard drive crash on my desktop at home. I lost all my files. I am wanting to download my uploaded pictures from my PBase account / galleries and then back them up - what I should have done the first time.

Does anyone know if this can be done and how to do it ?? Emily ?? Slug ?? Any ideas or suggestions ??

Thanks in advance for your help ...

Well, find your galleries, click on the original size link. Right click on the image and save to your hard drive.

NOTE: This is a one at a time method.

PBase can servce as your backup site.

mclaughlin5

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:41 pm

Thanks for the reply. I tried right clicking but the two pictures I "saved" to my new hard drive and then viewed now looked terrible - blocky, mosiac, etc. Maybe PBase does that to the pictures so anyone who illegally downloads them gets a poor quality pic ... ?? Thought I might have the "rights" to download from my account ....

ilanphoto

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:53 pm

Don't forget to select the original size before you save

mclaughlin5

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:57 pm

ilanphoto,

Thanks !!!! That did the trick. I wish I could download the whole gallery, but given I was stupid enough not to backup the pics to begin with, I'll take what I can get ...

Thanks again ....

Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to Download my pictures from PBase ...