Board index PBase Questions and Answers Direct Linking --- says LINK DENIED

Questions and Answers

Direct Linking --- says LINK DENIED

Ask if you need help using PBase.
mlbarrera

Direct Linking --- says LINK DENIED

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:15 pm

I paid for this service last night. I'm trying to link my pic to a website and my site says DIRECT LINK DENIED. Also it does not show on my account that I have paid. I am assuming it is because of the status of my account. I paid through paypal and the payment went through OK. Please let me know asap. Thanks for your help.

thresholdprod

Post Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:21 pm

Its not an automated system. The site admins see you made a payment then go change your settings.Pbase is not run by bots but by two smart people you can talk to and not get a copy paste auto ack. form.
Welcome on board

Bill

mlbarrera

Thanks Bill

Post Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:03 am

Thanks for responding Bill. How long does it normally take to update the account? It still says I have a trial account. Marla

ilanphoto

Re: Thanks Bill

Post Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:56 am

mlbarrera wrote:Thanks for responding Bill. How long does it normally take to update the account? It still says I have a trial account. Marla

Marla
Looking at your profile page it says you joined on Nov 24th that is before your above post so it should be OK now at least according to what little I know
Ilan

srijith

Post Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:25 am

ilanphoto wrote:Marla
Looking at your profile page it says you joined on Nov 24th that is before your above post so it should be OK now at least according to what little I know
Ilan

Don't think so. The date on the profile reflects the date on which you signed up for the trial account. Your account becomes paid account when the text (pbase supporter) shows up next to your profile.

ilanphoto

Post Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:27 am

srijith wrote:
ilanphoto wrote:Marla
Ilan

Don't think so. The date on the profile reflects the date on which you signed up for the trial account. Your account becomes paid account when the text (pbase supporter) shows up next to your profile.

:oops: OOOPPPSSSS :oops:

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Payment Problems

Post Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:55 am

OK Marla, your account is all set now. Since you didn't send the payment through the paypal link on the site, it wasn't automatically associated with your account. I had to set it up manually.

Just a note to everyone out there:
When you make a successful payment, your account is automatically updated. If your account doesn't update, there is a problem. Either the payment did not go through or it wasn't automatically associated with your account. If you think the update is taking too long and there might be a problem, you are probably right. Send an email to me at emily@pbase.com and I will look into it.

-Emily
(The Forum Goddess)

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Direct Linking --- says LINK DENIED