Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to disable large or original in the sizes ?

Questions and Answers

How to disable large or original in the sizes ?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
dievee

How to disable large or original in the sizes ?

Post Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:08 pm

I would like to know how and if I can disable the large or original size in my galleries. Regularly some of my images appear on other websites without my permission and yesterday a friend brought some printed pictures at A4 size and really was amazed to see how they where printed at an amazing quality, so now I would like to disable the bigger view as prevention for the images to be stolen in the future. I could remove them all and reorganise them and post smaller pictures but I have more then 5000 images in my galleries so that would take really to much time. I hope that someone could help me with this.

WIth kind regards,

Dirk

srijith

Post Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:46 pm

There is no automated way to do this. Either you have to re-upload the images or you can try emailing slug@pbase.com or emily@pbase.com and explain your situation and ask for help.

Hope this sorts out well.

dievee

Post Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:02 pm

srijith wrote:There is no automated way to do this. Either you have to re-upload the images or you can try emailing slug@pbase.com or emily@pbase.com and explain your situation and ask for help.

Hope this sorts out well.

Hi Srijith,

Thanks very much for your input and the mail adrresses, I will send them a mail and ask the question.

With warm regards,

Dirk

Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to disable large or original in the sizes ?