Board index PBase Questions and Answers Why can't I display my 3 galleries?

Questions and Answers

Why can't I display my 3 galleries?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
sleddog

Why can't I display my 3 galleries?

Post Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:49 am

I click on "all my galleries" but only 1 shows up the gallery "other_stuff"
to get to my other two galleries I have to select "recent galleries". Why am I unable to display all my galleries when that page is selected???

srijith

Post Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:58 am

Tried this forum thread? Looks like non-public gallery problem.

Let us know.

sleddog

3 galleries still won't display

Post Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:06 am

I checked to make sure "public" was checked, it was on all of them. Still the only thing that show up when I select "your galleries" is thw one titled "other_stuff", the additional two galleries are only accessable by selecting "recent".
Why can't all three be displayed when "your galleries" is selected? Why am I having such trouble? I really would like to get beyond the trial period, but not if it's gonna be this difficult.

Denny

srijith

Post Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:22 am

This seems to be twisted. It shouldn't be difficult at all. But somehow you seem to have tied a knot somewhere.
Take a look at the URL http://www.pbase.com/sleddog/hand_colored_photos
Look at the top header. It goes:
all galleries >> Faces, portraits, people and pets >> hand_colored_photos

Now look at http://www.pbase.com/sleddog/faces
The header goes:
all galleries >> hand_colored_photos >> Faces, portraits, people and pets

In short somehow you seem to have created the galleries in such a way that pbase is getting confused about the structure. First it thinks that "hand colored photos" is sub-gallery of "Faces..". But then it also thinks that "Faces.." is a sub gallery of "hand colored.."!

I have no idea why this is happening though. What I would suggest is that you try to follow these steps to create galleries and upload images into it.

1. log in and go to edit page of your root gallery.
2. create a gallery by entering its name inside the text box near the heading "Create a new gallery".
3. go to this newsly created gallery and upload your pictures (either individual files or as zip) using text box near "Upload images to this gallery."

Hope this work.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Why can't I display my 3 galleries?