Board index PBase Questions and Answers Problem with popular galleries??

Questions and Answers

Problem with popular galleries??

Ask if you need help using PBase.
keiththomson

Problem with popular galleries??

Post Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:43 pm

Seems like for some reason a large number of my galleries have appeared in the popular list (7 days) for no apparent reason.

I now have to delete 60 odd messages that somebody has put into my galleries accusing me of "cheating". :(

Is there anyway to tell what has happened?

minoltaman

Post Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:16 pm

You got a lot of people peeved off it appears Keith. To gather a number of votes on 67 galleries in one day is magic. Or something. Maybe you should email admin before people come to your house. :P

When you find out what the magic is...please let us know.

Good luck.

Cheers

srijith

Post Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:30 pm

minoltaman wrote:When you find out what the magic is...please let us know.

Yaaay. Please, we beg you :)

keiththomson

Post Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:54 pm

HA HA, when I work out what the magic is, I will let you all know - for a small payment of course :wink:

darter02

Post Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:17 pm

LOL, I have to admit I was wondering what was shaking too... :wink:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

pstewart

Post Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:39 pm

Don't know what the glitch was, but at least one of those votes was legit...I voted for your Scotland gallery...makes me homesick, and I'm not even Scottish!

You really should post that windshield wiper pic in the "wet" theme thread!

Phyllis :)

keiththomson

Post Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:10 pm

Don, Ill post a reply to your questions in here (to save cluttering the other thread).

At the moment im none the wiser. Looking down the forum I remembered this topic from a few weeks ago
http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=1116
and I had looked at the popular list at the time and remembered seeing what was described and wondering how this could have happened (it was Danny Brison who was affected I think).

Also I think it could be possible that Laurence Matson has the same problem (24 galleries) at this moment.

Slug any info??

minoltaman

Post Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:58 pm

Hey Keith...Yes it does appear Laurence is experiencing the same high level exposure. I also did notice Danny Brison's galleires earlier as you mentioned.

I do hope slug or emily have the time to adress this or let us know what it is so we all can play 60 galleires at a time! :lol:

Thanks for the reply.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Problem with popular galleries??