Board index PBase Questions and Answers Thumbs always break. (specific)

Questions and Answers

Thumbs always break. (specific)

Ask if you need help using PBase.
minoltaman

Thumbs always break. (specific)

Post Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:33 pm

http://upload.pbase.com/minoltaman/gall ... sy_gardens

When I use these types of frames the thumbnails always break. This gallery is one day old and I have had to regenearate 5 thumbs 4 times each already. Same thing happens when I use these frames in other galleries as well. For some reason these type pics mess up. What gives??? I am going to have to delete all of those pics and reframe them cuz this is redicoulous. Thanks if you know what is going on.

ilanphoto

Post Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:40 pm

Don
I can see all 24 thumbs in your gallery just fine

Regards
Ilan

shecodes

Re: Thumbs always break. (specific)

Post Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:51 pm

minoltaman wrote:When I use these types of frames the thumbnails always break. This gallery is one day old and I have had to regenearate 5 thumbs 4 times each already. Same thing happens when I use these frames in other galleries as well. For some reason these type pics mess up. What gives??? I am going to have to delete all of those pics and reframe them cuz this is redicoulous. Thanks if you know what is going on.

I've had one gallery go bad on one thumb. It might be a database issue. (Just guessing.)

juliano

Post Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:44 pm

I have had three thumbnails go out repeatedly (new photos loaded yesterday) I regenerate and that triggers another to get the "red x" Then I get a window that says "low system memory"
All is working now....

minoltaman

Post Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:49 pm

To clarify...I have had this problem in many galleries at many times and regenerate the thumbs abuout five times daily. With my pics it is always breaking the same thumbs even after I reupload the pic. It also is always when I use a specific frame set. It seems like they break when the queue refreshes or something. They are there the boom red x's. I have quit using the specific frames because of this. The suspect thumbs will break when you reorder your pics too. Not immeadiately but a short while later. I have fixed the problem by reuploading the suspect pics with different frames and it cures the problem. Thanks for the input here. I dunno....

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Thumbs always break. (specific)