Board index PBase Questions and Answers Announcing Unofficial FAQ page

Questions and Answers

Announcing Unofficial FAQ page

Ask if you need help using PBase.
srijith

Announcing Unofficial FAQ page

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:28 am

Since a lot of questions asked and answered in the Pbase.com forum is repetitive, I decided to make an FAQ site out of these materials.

Do check out my small contribution to pbase community at http://www.srijith.net/pbasefaq/ It is still in growing phase. Please feel free to add your own answers using the "Add content" link.

Note that this is a personal site and is in no way associated with the Pbase.com website or its owners other than that it tries to help answer often asked questions.

ilanphoto

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:53 am

srijith
What a wonderful idea. I personally really appreciate your effort in keeping the forums running smoothly and being so helpful with you endless knowledge in this forum and in the HTML forum.

I am actually looking for such a collection of ideas for the HTML forum. I have learnt a lot from reading your answers to question but I am sure that a collection of all the details and syntax would be great.

Thanks again for all your effort
Ilan

altofran

Great Job!

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:06 pm

Hi "Sri",

I took a look at your website! It's really Great. Thanks for the website and for your posts on the forum!

edr

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:19 pm

Hi Srijith,

Your efforts to help pBase run smoothly are greatly appreciatedd. Keep up the good work ! ! !

Ed...

srijith

Thnaks guys..

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:42 pm

Thanks for all the encouragements. Please do feel free to add contents into the FAQ as and when you come across some often repeated questions and answers.

shecodes

Re: Thnaks guys..

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:12 am

srijith wrote:Thanks for all the encouragements. Please do feel free to add contents into the FAQ as and when you come across some often repeated questions and answers.

I did see this:

Basic settings: Why can't I upload my images?
Check the following

If you are not a paid member of pbase, please note that your upload is disabled after 30 days of use. Free account are provided as a way to evaluate the pbase service. If you want to upload and exhibit your photos after the intial 30 days, you have to become a paid member. Check out the offical pricing page for more details.

Should say:

If you are not a paid member of pbase, please note that uploads are disabled after 30 days of use. Free accounts are provided as a way to evaluate the pbase service. If you want to upload and exihibit your photos after the intial 30 days, you have to become a paid member.

Check out the official pricing page for more details.

Minor spelling and grammar errors. Content is great!

srijith

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:12 am

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes. Corrected.

shecodes

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:26 am

srijith wrote:Thanks for pointing out the mistakes. Corrected.

No problem. I never see my own spelling errors, just everyone elses.

Sue

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Announcing Unofficial FAQ page