Board index PBase Questions and Answers Gallery Background Color Not Showing in IE

Questions and Answers

Gallery Background Color Not Showing in IE

Ask if you need help using PBase.
digipets

Gallery Background Color Not Showing in IE

Post Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:46 pm

I use both the Opera Browser and Internet Explorer. When I choose No Style Sheet and enter a background color, it shows as the background behind the pictures in Opera, but not in IE. The IE background is just white. How can I get it to show in IE?
TIA.

Isabel

srijith

Post Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:46 pm

Any example gallery to illustrate your problem?

digipets

Post Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:18 am

srijith wrote:Any example gallery to illustrate your problem?

I don't want Digipet's baby gallery to have an ugly white background, so I've temporarily chosen Tarheel...but when I entered "no style" and put the color number F4DfFe as the background color it showed up as the pink I had chosen in Opera, but not in IE. Background was white in IE.

Isabel

srijith

Post Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:50 am

digipets wrote:I don't want Digipet's baby gallery to have an ugly white background, so I've temporarily chosen Tarheel...but when I entered "no style" and put the color number F4DfFe as the background color it showed up as the pink I had chosen in Opera, but not in IE. Background was white in IE.
Isabel

Did you mean this gallery? http://www.pbase.com/digipets/babies

For me, the gallery renders similarly in Opera and IE. However, instead of F4DfFe, it renders in "ADC5E5". Did you change the settings after you posted this message? Anyway, you can try adding a "#" infront of the color code. So try "#F4DfFe".

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Gallery Background Color Not Showing in IE