Board index PBase Questions and Answers I have Galleries and ....

Questions and Answers

I have Galleries and ....

Ask if you need help using PBase.
michelep

I have Galleries and ....

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:07 pm

thumbnails, but no photo's when I click on the thumbnails. Help ??

MicheleP

srijith

Re: I have Galleries and ....

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:38 pm

michelep wrote:thumbnails, but no photo's when I click on the thumbnails. Help ??

MicheleP

Any specific gallery showing this problem? http://www.pbase.com/michelep/pretty_flowers seems to work fine. I can see http://www.pbase.com/image/22188169 just great.

BTW, great snaps!

michelep

Hmmmm

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:42 pm

You can see them ?? Well I can't !! None of my galleries show anything but thumbnails. When I click on the thumbnail there is no photo, just the info I wrote about the shot.

Thanks for the nice compliment.

Michele

PS: Even when I click on your link there is no photo.

srijith

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:47 pm

Are you using any personal firewall like Zone Alarm on your PC? Which OS or browser are you running? Does not look like a pbase proble, but rather an issue at your end.

michelep

Zone Alarm ....

Post Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:36 pm

is installed, but it never stopped me before. Strange that a firewall would stop me from going to a site that I choose.

Guess I will have to get rid of it, but then I won't have a firewall which I would like to have.

Any suggestions ?? I can see other people's galleries.

Thanks for your help.

Michele

srijith

Re: Zone Alarm ....

Post Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:48 pm

michelep wrote:is installed, but it never stopped me before. Strange that a firewall would stop me from going to a site that I choose.

Guess I will have to get rid of it, but then I won't have a firewall which I would like to have.

Any suggestions ?? I can see other people's galleries.

Michele
It could be the size of the image triggering the block. It has been discussed in the forum before and somehow had posted a how-to to overcome this problem. You might want to search the forum with "Zone Alarm".

michelep

Thanks for the direction

Post Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:57 pm

azleader had the answer. I followed the instructions and now I can see my photo's.

I really appreciate your help.

Michele

Board index PBase Questions and Answers I have Galleries and ....