Board index PBase Questions and Answers Payment need Billing address

Questions and Answers

Payment need Billing address

Ask if you need help using PBase.
me_photoshots

Payment need Billing address

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Guy,

My pbase was due, need for payment but when pay by credit card, it ask for Billing Address below two fill, what I should fill ?
Street Address
Postal Code

I try write to pbase support at "support@pbase.zendesk.com but no body is reply since Jul

akmc_in_au

Re: Payment need Billing address

Post Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:15 am

me_photoshots wrote:Guy,

My pbase was due, need for payment but when pay by credit card, it ask for Billing Address below two fill, what I should fill ?
Street Address
Postal Code

I try write to pbase support at "support@pbase.zendesk.com but no body is reply since Jul

I'm not sure where you got the "zendesk" bit from but the correct address is actually support@pbase.com

me_photoshots

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:27 pm

akmc_in_au wrote:

Street Address
Postal Code

I'm not sure where you got the "zendesk" bit from but the correct address is actually support@pbase.com

Thanks, will try support@pbase.com again

reticulatus

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Street Address
Postal Code

I think the Billing Address is not used by Pbase but is used by your credit card company as part of a check that the credit card is yours.

Just enter the street address and post code that you have registered with your credit card company for your credit card.

Richard

me_photoshots

Post Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:13 pm

me_photoshots wrote:
akmc_in_au wrote:

Street Address
Postal Code

Thanks, will try support@pbase.com again

I try support@pbase.com but no feedback at all...

me_photoshots

Post Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:13 pm

reticulatus wrote:

Street Address
Postal Code

I think the Billing Address is not used by Pbase but is used by your credit card company as part of a check that the credit card is yours.

Just enter the street address and post code that you have registered with your credit card company for your credit card.

Richard

I try to check with my card bank, but they ask me to refer back Pbase..

dw_thomas

Post Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:52 am

I believe reticulatus has it correctly. When you receive a bill/statement from your credit card company, it should show the address they have for you (obviously that has to be the case if you receive a bill by mail). Regardless, on your credit card statement even if electronic, they should show your address as they have it on file. That is your billing address.

The credit card company likely uses that as part of the information to verify the transaction from PBase.

DaveT

me_photoshots

Post Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:53 pm

dw_thomas wrote:I believe reticulatus has it correctly. When you receive a bill/statement from your credit card company, it should show the address they have for you (obviously that has to be the case if you receive a bill by mail). Regardless, on your credit card statement even if electronic, they should show your address as they have it on file. That is your billing address.

The credit card company likely uses that as part of the information to verify the transaction from PBase.

DaveT

Thanks, will wait for next bill and try again

me_photoshots

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Try again, still cannot, message to Pbase no response... :roll: :roll: :roll:

akmc_in_au

Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:46 pm

me_photoshots wrote:Try again, still cannot, message to Pbase no response... :roll: :roll: :roll:

What other members said above is correct, though; it has nothing to do with PBase as such. I just re-upped for another year and got the same prompts. I entered the street address (actually a PO box) and postcode used as the billing address for my credit card, and the payment went through without a problem.

me_photoshots

Post Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:56 pm

akmc_in_au wrote:
me_photoshots wrote:Try again, still cannot, message to Pbase no response... :roll: :roll: :roll:

What other members said above is correct, though; it has nothing to do with PBase as such. I just re-upped for another year and got the same prompts. I entered the street address (actually a PO box) and postcode used as the billing address for my credit card, and the payment went through without a problem.

Thanks, payment was success by card bank help... but not sure why pbase not response at all...

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Payment need Billing address