Board index PBase Questions and Answers Red X's - lots of missing photos

Questions and Answers

Red X's - lots of missing photos

Ask if you need help using PBase.
imorozoff

Red X's - lots of missing photos

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm browsing peoples galleries this morning and there are tons of images and galleries that are not loading at all.
Anyone else noticing this?

dw_thomas

Re: Red X's - lots of missing photos

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:52 pm

I've had some occasional strange behavior of the Stats page (thumbnails down the side fill in, but no bars on the left), but pictures seem to be OK.

philinnz

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:30 am

still happening all the time. I an really getting fed up with it

dw_thomas

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Not seeing anything here. You might try clearing your browser cache in case there's some old temporary links stuck in there. Although I can't remember doing that here. I know sometimes when we are actually uploading stuff to a gallery, there is a temporary server name in the address; if you get that in a bookmark trying to set up for going directly to a gallery, it may not work later on (all the general access should show as based on www.pbase.com). That's about all I can think of.

DaveT

1designguy

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Still issues here...

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 1296154981

Varnish cache server

kstuebin

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:46 pm

1designguy wrote:Still issues here...

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

Varnish cache server

I've been getting that message frequently for the past few days. I have to keep clicking on whatever I'm clicking on to get the page to open. Maybe they're updating something. Looking at the glass half full. :)

1designguy

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:12 pm

kstuebin wrote:

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

Varnish cache server

I've been getting that message frequently for the past few days. I have to keep clicking on whatever I'm clicking on to get the page to open. Maybe they're updating something. Looking at the glass half full. :)

Same here. It comes in waves but I push through it. I still wish they would communicate with the public (Pbase home page or pop up) and/or with the users (maybe via Pmail) when they are "maintaining" or "upgrading". I get that from SmugMug every time they are working on something.

kstuebin

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:29 pm

1designguy wrote:
kstuebin wrote:

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

Varnish cache server

Same here. It comes in waves but I push through it. I still wish they would communicate with the public (Pbase home page or pop up) and/or with the users (maybe via Pmail) when they are "maintaining" or "upgrading". I get that from SmugMug every time they are working on something.

I doubt that will ever change here. Once in a while Emily pops in and pronounces something fixed that doesn't ever seem to remain fixed. It's crawling tonight. Posting comment...posting comment...posting comment. Didn't they fix that one? :) Waiting for Pbase...waiting for Pbase...waiting for Pbase.

ac

Post Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Sadly true. Who can understand ?
http://www.pbase.com/ac/image/148727513

philinnz

Post Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 pm

and still it continues

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Red X's - lots of missing photos