Board index PBase PaD Discussion Frustration: A word to all PAD Participants...

PaD Discussion

Frustration: A word to all PAD Participants...

discuss photo-a-day projects
gpaai

Frustration: A word to all PAD Participants...

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:39 am

The last couple of days has been extremely frustrating for me. I have tried and tried to leave comments on many of the images, but for one reason or another was not allowed to. Please know that I continue to enjoy them all regardless.

Hopefully soon this issue will be dealt with...

Keep PADDIN'!

Gary
I love photoshopography.......

simonkirk

SSSSSSllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:02 pm

it has been a litte slow to say the least Slug and Emily need a break as well so hopefuly they will have every thing sorted new year
Simon Kirk

gpaai

Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:55 pm

Yes indeed! I wasn't complaining really, just letting everyone know that I was looking and admiring their images during the down time.
I love photoshopography.......

kstuebin

Same here

Post Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:59 am

It's on and off. Sometimes, I can comment, sometimes I can't. I am looking though.

cliff0108

PaD Frustration

Post Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:08 pm

Yes, everyone needs a holiday but this service is not free and paying customers ought not to be left high and dry. Folks are not only experiencing frustration about slowness but concern for the integity of their galleries and displayed images. Unless things are fixed I would expect an exodus from pbase to other sites. To not attend to these issues promptly and keep people informed, amounts to business hari-kari.
Last edited by cliff0108 on Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

markvm

Post Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:18 pm

It took five or six tries to just get to this forum. I cannot post comments to individual photos at this time nor for the last 3 or 4 days. It's the same way if i try to go to my "HOME" and check for any messages. I'm not criticizing pbase, just wanting everyone know that I haven't been able to comment. But, at least I am able to view some of the wonderful photographs...:)

simonkirk

getting miffed

Post Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:26 pm

Hmmm been going on for a few days now and i am starting to get more than a little pi$$ed at not being able to post comments on some of the great photos i have seen, some times it works and others it just stops and dies, not good!
Simon Kirk

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Frustration: A word to all PAD Participants...