Board index PBase PaD Discussion Request clarification of PaD rules, expectations etc

PaD Discussion

Request clarification of PaD rules, expectations etc

discuss photo-a-day projects
vernonsnider

Request clarification of PaD rules, expectations etc

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:49 am

As a newcomer to PBase, I'm interested in PaD and beginning to post on a PaD gallery; therefore, I have been reading some of the messages posted on this forum. However, I'm comfused about what is expected/permissable/acceptable in posting on PaD.

Thanks

clickaway

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:54 am

PaD stands for Picture A Day and you should take a picture that day and post it as soon as possible.

You may have read that some people don't do this, perhaps because of time pressures or because they've been unable to secure a photo worthy enough.

But in my view, they are not living up to the spirit of PaD. Of course, there may be times when things go wrong and you miss a day. Fortunately, I haven't missed a day in virtually a year of doing this.

Its meant to be fun and a learning experience. Your eye will improve in bounds as you see photo opportunities every day.

There are no strict rules written down, so just go with the flow.

Enjoy!

djarvik

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:16 pm

check out this FAQ, maybe it will help:
http://www.photoaday.net/modules.php?na ... +by+bigbad

Regards!

juliano

PaD

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:09 pm

Thanks for the exact information I requested.

1meven

Post everyday!

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:25 pm

lol That's about it! You will hear a lot of talk about RULES, but COME ON! It's for YOU right? Just post a picture everyday! If you want to learn, then set a goal for YOURSELF and DO IT! The only rules you follow should be made BY you! :-)

Meven

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Request clarification of PaD rules, expectations etc