Board index PBase PaD Discussion PaDing when on vacation...

PaD Discussion

PaDing when on vacation...

discuss photo-a-day projects
magickdrumz

PaDing when on vacation...

Post Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:47 pm

How do you deal with posting a daily photo when you've been away on vacation? If you're gone for a few days...do you up load one for each day upon your return? And if so, will only one show on the PaD Gallery? I don't want to be an annoying 'overloader', but I don't want to miss days either. I've only just started a PaD Gallery, and I don't want to blow it already!! Help and Thanks! Fran

http://www.pbase.com/magickdrumz

clickaway

Post Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:55 pm

Hi Fran,

I've just been away for a few days, so I had to upload six photos. Only your latest upload will appear in the PaD 'meta-gallery'.

You just have to accept that your photos won't get the usual amount of exposure as the majority of people use this to see you work. Such is life.

If you think one of your photos in particular deserves more attention than the others, I can only suggest you upload this one last. That way, it will will probably be in the meta-gallery for 24 hours, or to be more precise, when you next add to your own personal PaD gallery!

Ray

magickdrumz

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:10 am

Thanks Ray! :D

baja_traveler

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:00 am

I've posted two weeks worth of PaD shots in one day. To get at least a little exposure to them, I upload a shot every few hours so people have a chance to see them.

cjmorgan

Re: PaDing when on vacation...

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:01 am

magickdrumz wrote:How do you deal with posting a daily photo when you've been away on vacation?

We're allowed to go away on vacation?
C J

magickdrumz

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:41 pm

Ah C J....Indeed we are allowed vacation time! And if not 'allowed'...then run!!! :lol:

dmerz

Post Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:16 pm

I always take my laptop on vacation, so I post my PAD daily while away, if im on a one day trip, I post when I get home,

most Marriotts have free high speed internet.

marlene_p

what to do when on vacation

Post Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:53 am

I don't even try to keep up when I'm on vacation or traveling. When I get back I just begin again. I take so many pictures while on vacation I don't feel like I'm not "keeping up", it's just that I'm not uploading!

Board index PBase PaD Discussion PaDing when on vacation...