Board index PBase PaD Discussion What do we do after a year of PAD?

PaD Discussion

What do we do after a year of PAD?

discuss photo-a-day projects
ralph

What do we do after a year of PAD?

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:29 am

Now that I've almost made it halfway through my year's worth of PAD I'm beginning to wonder what is left to do after PAD. I don't really want to start a second year of PAD but since I do enjoy participating I'd like to continue in some capacity. Anyone have any ideas what you and the rest of us can do? Maybe a PAW (photo a week) or PAM (photo a month) PWIFLI (photo when I feel like it)? Or do most of you intend to just let the whole effort drop once you've completed your PAD project?

http://www.pbase.com/ralph

cjmorgan

Re: What do we do after a year of PAD?

Post Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:09 pm

ralph wrote:Now that I've almost made it halfway through my year's worth of PAD I'm beginning to wonder what is left to do after PAD.

Well, as I understand it, at the end of our PAD year, we're each
suppose to go to the Betty Ford Clinic to detoxify from our
PAD addiction.
CJ

jengle

Weekly theme?

Post Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:47 am

I like the idea of a weekly theme or themes. I'm almost half way through my year of PaD, and while it's fun, I'm not certain if I want to do it for a 2nd year. However, I seem to forget to look up the themes, even for the PaD.

randu

Post Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:42 am

I did the Personal PAW before, it is worth to doing it! although I just start my PAD (less than a month), I am already thinking doing a RSAD (Road Sign a Day) to record my daily journey!

gpaai

Post Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:18 pm

I have noticed some that have finished their PAD still post at their own leisure, which is cool. It seems to me, after a year they have earned the right to hang out and keep in touch without stressing over a photo every day. Afterall, they have become family by now...

Gary
I love photoshopography.......

mysticchyna

Each Their Own?

Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:20 am

As I understand and witness it...different people have started their PAD at different times...and people are joining the project every week. I think after each individual reaches the end of the year....it's up to them to do it again, or to do it weekly, or whatever.
My Eyes R My Camera....I behold the world within my lens..........
--lisa

lizardbeth

Post Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:46 pm

Yes!! I agree completely. : )

gpaai wrote:I have noticed some that have finished their PAD still post at their own leisure, which is cool. It seems to me, after a year they have earned the right to hang out and keep in touch without stressing over a photo every day. Afterall, they have become family by now...

Gary

Board index PBase PaD Discussion What do we do after a year of PAD?