Board index PBase PaD Discussion September PAD???

PaD Discussion

September PAD???

discuss photo-a-day projects
cits_4_pets

September PAD???

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:38 pm

Not many participants continued into August. Anyone interested in Sept. and if so subject challenge or maybe fave pix of the day (taken sometime during the week-some have mentioned they don't shoot daily). Lynn any ideas?
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

lynnh

Re: September PAD???

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:50 am

I'm out of ideas after all these years. I'll try to join in whatever you or Jean or others decide. I know song titles have been done a few times, but a couple people have asked about doing it again.

Glad you are open to the idea to have the challengers post current photos/not necessarily photo taken per day. That helps with picture quality and takes some of the pressure off those who work full time or have to travel.

I wanted to thank you for sticking with the scavenger hunt for so long. I enjoyed all of your entries.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

jeanb

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:14 pm

It's been years since we did a colour theme. Like Flo, I like current pics but realize not everyone can post every day. So how about this, it would give some of you a chance to catch up on weekends too...

week 1 (Sept 1-3) BLUE
week 2 (Sept 4-10) GREEN
week 3 (Sept 11-17) YELLOW/ORANGE
week 4 (Sept 18-24) RED
week 5 (Sept 25-30 MULTI

Jean

jolka

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:16 pm

I like the colors idea very much!
I will try to participate whatever the theme is.
Jola

cits_4_pets

Post Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:21 am

jolka wrote:I like the colors idea very much!
I will try to participate whatever the theme is.
Jola

Ditto! though might not be everyday....
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

jeanb

Post Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:26 pm

Just noticed that this was one of Lynn's suggestions last year...

lynnh

Post Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:16 am

I'll do colors, might be hit or miss too. I'll post your suggestion and open the challenge. BTW, I think we should stop calling it a challenge. I think it might scare away some potential participants who don't know us. What do you think?
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lainesphotos

Post Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:58 pm

I am on holiday and touring therefore not able to post regularly...I'm happy to join when I can and agree perhaps we leave the name challenge behind, though they were great years.
How about we call it "A MONTHLY THEME " and we could add the sub-title September 2016, change it each month to make searching archives easier and leave the easier options of shooting all your weeks worth in a day if that is best for you.

Laine

jeanb

Post Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:56 pm

lainesphotos wrote:How about we call it "A MONTHLY THEME " and we could add the sub-title September 2016, change it each month to make searching archives easier and leave the easier options of shooting all your weeks worth in a day if that is best for you.

Laine

Good ideas. Gives everyone an option and hopefully encourage more people.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion September PAD???