Board index PBase PaD Discussion I Hope I Don't Catch *too much* Crap For This....

PaD Discussion

I Hope I Don't Catch *too much* Crap For This....

discuss photo-a-day projects
djarvik

Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:41 pm

cjmorgan wrote:At the risk of pointing out the obvious, 365 pictures a year works
out to be a photo a day.... which, by some strange coincidence,
also happens to be the name of the project.

LOL

I Agree with you. Don't change what is so obvious - Photo a day - 365 a year.
You can miss some, that's fine, but the project will not change becouse you missed some... it will still be called "Photo A Day".

....now you can either try and catchup, or not. Still, the project remains the same, Photo a Day!

That's the discipline, you can't do it? ....then don't, just do what you can!
...but don't try to change the project, just becouse you missed some days. :)

I miss lots of them, and my take is: I do not catchup, I post an Image saying that I miss so and so days and move on!

SO, the Idea is "Photo a Day" - don't try and change it to "Maybe a photo a Day" or "alomost a photo a day" - just do your best and keep posting photos! No one here will judge you for missing days! ;) Frankly, no one cares, as long as you trying.

mysticchyna

Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:12 pm

djarvik wrote:
cjmorgan wrote:At the risk of pointing out the obvious, 365 pictures a year works

LOL

I Agree with you. Don't change what is so obvious - Photo a day - 365 a year.
You can miss some, that's fine, but the project will not change becouse you missed some... it will still be called "Photo A Day".

....now you can either try and catchup, or not. Still, the project remains the same, Photo a Day!

SLUG HAS EMAILD ME.....he is working on a solution...it will take some time...and he wants to involve the pAD group as a whole...but he is aware of the situation.
My Eyes R My Camera....I behold the world within my lens..........
--lisa

5points

Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:41 pm

djarvik wrote: SO, the Idea is "Photo a Day" - don't try and change it to "Maybe a photo a Day" or "alomost a photo a day" - just do your best and keep posting photos! No one here will judge you for missing days! ;) Frankly, no one cares, as long as you trying.

OK - Thanks for the clarification - Have absolutely no intention to propose any changes in the format of PAD -
I need some time to think and sort this out for myself, to see if I really fit into this group, I travel quite a lot, might be away for large blocks of time ...

gpaai

Post Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:18 am

cjmorgan wrote:
5points wrote: Looks like I need to withdraw from PAD, did not realize
that 365 pics a year is the basic criteria...

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, 365 pictures a year works

Hey, for those so anxious to post multiple images on their PAD throughout the day, maybe Slug can design "Gallery-a-day". :lol:

I'm just kidding of course...

Gary
I love photoshopography.......

adalberto_tiburzi

Post Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:37 am

Photography is an universal language, written English is not.
So, count on me for the Italian translation of the coming instructions "How to use PaD". :D
And it seems that we need a German translation, and also a French one, as well... :wink:
(God bless Photography!)
8) Adal

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion I Hope I Don't Catch *too much* Crap For This....