Board index PBase PaD Discussion Idea for the DECEMBER CHALLENGE - SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES

PaD Discussion

Idea for the DECEMBER CHALLENGE - SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

Idea for the DECEMBER CHALLENGE - SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Holiday season is very busy for all of us, so we'll have an OPEN challenge this month.
You are allowed to post old or new photos.
No theme required but if you love the holidays, you can create a Christmas theme, or an Advent Calendar.
You may want to post photos of loved ones or a special place, or post your favorite photos for whatever reason.
It would be nice if you let us know Why you like this photo or place or person, so we can have a better appreciation, but that isn't required.
Last edited by lynnh on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

clickaway

Re: DECEMBER CHALLENGE - SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:04 pm

count me in :-)

lainesphotos

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:51 pm

A great idea keeping it open, Lynn...time being the biggest restriction I think it will work well for most of us.
Count me in...!!

lainesphotos

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Hi Lynn,
Seems like just a couple of us so far...it's already Dec 1 here in Aus. Can you set the thread up, please.

jdonnelly

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:56 pm

I like this idea.
I belong to a local photography club and we always have a monthly challenge with a specific theme. But this past November we decided to just have people submit their special favorites (past and present). It was amazing how much increased activity that generated! So many captivating and remarkable photos! What fun it was to view them all.

I will definitely join in.

Cheers,
Janet

tiggy

Re: Idea for the DECEMBER CHALLENGE - SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES

Post Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:06 pm

december faves #1

tiggy

Re: Idea for the DECEMBER CHALLENGE - SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:42 pm

favorite #15

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Idea for the DECEMBER CHALLENGE - SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES