Board index PBase PaD Discussion MAY CHALLENGE PROPOSAL

PaD Discussion

MAY CHALLENGE PROPOSAL

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

MAY CHALLENGE PROPOSAL

Post Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Last month, Janet suggested Transportation and it was runner-up to the POV idea. So I'm proposing we do Life is a Journey for May.
You can use any type of journey or travel.
All modes of Transportation.
Growth and Seasonal changes.
Time marching on.
Pilgrimages. Sightseeing.
Preparation of food (the journey to the dinner table)

I will be traveling (coincidentally) for the next few days, but will check in to see your thoughts. Hopefully everyone can participate. :D
Hugs,
LYNN
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

travelingrabbit

Re: MAY CHALLENGE PROPOSAL

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:37 pm

I'm in!! Sounds like and interesting and fun challenge! :)

janicecd

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:30 am

I'm happy to be in - but was also wondering if we can use old photos for holiday we've had and transport pics

Just a suggestion...

lynnh

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:58 pm

I think the object of the challenge is so seek out and photograph FOR the challenge. But I'm not oppposed to a few archived photos entered during the month. I should clarify that we are not looking for scenic sights from holidays, but the actual traveling itself. Does that make sense? We are looking at the Journey, not the Destination.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

borisalex

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 pm

lynnh wrote:I think the object of the challenge is so seek out and photograph FOR the challenge. But I'm not oppposed to a few archived photos entered during the month. I should clarify that we are not looking for scenic sights from holidays, but the actual traveling itself. Does that make sense? We are looking at the Journey, not the Destination.

So true!

digitalswamp

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:31 pm

I think I'll be joining in this month ..... I like the expansion of the theme "Transportation"

Janet

laroseforest

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:01 pm

This sounds like fun. I hope to participate this month too.

janicecd

Post Fri May 01, 2015 3:01 am

Happy to agree with the rules - I may just add the odd extra trip image - thanks all
Janice

cits_4_pets

Post Fri May 01, 2015 5:58 am

sounds like fun...may participate on an inconsistent basis. Been doing other hobbies...but may show the journey of the projects a couple of times a week if that is ok.
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

lainesphotos

Post Sat May 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Due to time restraints this month I am unable to give my full attention to taking daily images ( plus varied transportation is not something I see in my area very often )
I will not be joining in, but wish everyone a great time.
Cheers, Laine

lynnh

Post Thu May 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Ford Thunderbird - Retro style

Last edited by lynnh on Sat May 30, 2015 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion MAY CHALLENGE PROPOSAL