Re: JANUARY 2015 CHALLENGE ~ SOMETHING SPECIAL

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:42 pm

#20 - Special monarch

chenchena

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Every home has a special story

Mieke
A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his/her life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful. (free to J.W. von Goethe)

travelingrabbit

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:10 pm

ORGANIZED CHAOS:

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

tiggy

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:23 pm

January Special

chenchena

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Aren't we all onlookers of the world around us...

With this gallery, inspired by Janice, I tried to share photo stories of a summer month in Melbourne

Great thanks to Laine, Lynn, Janice, Terry, Chris, Christine, Maaike, Stephanie and Boris who commented on my photos.

Cheers Mieke
A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his/her life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful. (free to J.W. von Goethe)

janicecd

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:43 am

#21 - My front garden!!

chenchena

Post Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:55 am

Will this be the last one of the monthly challenges? That would be a pity. By participating I have connected with people who I consider now as my friends, which is such a great value. Being able to share my photo's with other photographers supported me how to deal with the illness and death of a beloved one. And I learned so many things all these years about photography and how to read images created with love by the participants. I also know that the platform to share photo's is big outside Pbase. Maybe a rethink is necessary. Today while I was visiting an antique shop I got inspired by some words I saw and I thought that would be a great theme "I read the world as book or a poem" I'm not sure about the title yet, well any how my PAD gallery will be about words I read in the public space.
Just some thoughts from me, Mieke

laroseforest

Post Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:37 pm

I guess this will be my last entry as it is now February already: http://www.pbase.com/laroseforest/image/159004722

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion JANUARY 2015 CHALLENGE ~ SOMETHING SPECIAL