Board index PBase PaD Discussion WEEKLY CHALLENGES ENDED

PaD Discussion

WEEKLY CHALLENGES ENDED

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

Re: WEEKLY CHALLENGES ENDED

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 pm

I've had several people contact me about doing a technical challenge like I suggested. I will try to come up with a strategy so we can start next weekend. I'm thinking that the subject is posted on Friday and we have a whole week to come up with two pictures. Commenting and constructive support are up to you if you want to do it.

I welcome all feedback and all suggestions. We'll call it an pbase online meet-up instead of a challenge too.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

digitalswamp

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:11 am

Sounds good, Lynn ....... thanks for taking the initiative to get it started.

Janet

jdonnelly

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:17 am

-------
Ooooops........ I recently open a second Pbase account and I obviously was still logged into it when I posted this last comment.

Janet

chrishadden

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Thank you Walter and Scott for hosting and for the great variety of subjects.
It has been a very enjoyable four years and the range of images that each challenge has produced has been fascinating.

Now it's time to thank Lynn for the latest suggestion - a technical challenge. One can but try!
Chris

imorozoff

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:22 pm

While I haven't kept up or participated with PADs and Challenges for quite some time, I did enjoy them while I was active. Thank you for keeping them going so long. Without the challenges, I likely would not have grown in my understanding of photography.

shallwe_danceuai

Post Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:16 am

Ahhhh, sad to see it go! That is what I get for procrastinating! It was a great experience. Thanks Walter and Scott!!!

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion WEEKLY CHALLENGES ENDED