Board index PBase PaD Discussion Am I the only one doing 7 virtues?

PaD Discussion

Am I the only one doing 7 virtues?

discuss photo-a-day projects
natalia

Am I the only one doing 7 virtues?

Post Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:51 am

Who else is doing it this week? Or maybe I mixed up the dates?

wtrfalz

Post Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:06 am

oh no! i totally forgot! i'll have to do mine tomorrow :-P

natalia

Post Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:09 am

yeah!!!!! Let's do it!

polyvios

Post Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:06 am

Already did mine but haven't posted it yet...

dwinge

Post Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:38 pm

I thought we were doing it like the 7 deadly sins, one every Monday, my first one is here:

http://www.pbase.com/image/30174133

David

polyvios

Post Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:05 pm

That was the idea... not many people followed though...

natalia

Post Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:42 pm

dwinge wrote:I thought we were doing it like the 7 deadly sins, one every Monday, my first one is here:

http://www.pbase.com/image/30174133

David

One every Monday? I thought it was supposed to be one photo a day every week.....Now, I have to finish what I started,....or maybe I'll give up?

polyvios

Post Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:35 pm

if you want or planned on doing the entire seven in a week please don't let us stop you! This is probably my fault I don't think I ever mentioned the "One every monday" bit in the original post... somehow in my head I figured people knew how we did the seven sins one and would assume that that was they way to go with this one (I'm slow in stuff like that :shock: ). It wasn't till now that I realized that you did three in a row... Anyway bottom line is: Do it if you want to! Hold back and do the next one next monday! Do it at anytime you feel like it! It's really up to you... after all themes and their "deadlines" are just suggestions.

natalia

Post Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:31 am

polyvios wrote:if you want or planned on doing the entire seven in a week please don't let us stop you! This is probably my fault I don't think I ever mentioned the "One every monday" bit in the original post... somehow in my head I figured people knew how we did the seven sins one and would assume that that was they way to go with this one (I'm slow in stuff like that :shock: ). It wasn't till now that I realized that you did three in a row... Anyway bottom line is: Do it if you want to! Hold back and do the next one next monday! Do it at anytime you feel like it! It's really up to you... after all themes and their "deadlines" are just suggestions.

:lol: thanks for the encouragement!

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Am I the only one doing 7 virtues?