Weekly Challenge: "Plants and Flowers"
The Challenge this week is to submit a photograph of (a) Plant(s) and/or Flower(s) that capture the interest of the viewer and make them remember the image. This can be done in a variety of ways, including macro photography of a tiny flower or a wide angle image of a giant redwood tree, or anything in between, or even some interesting processing work. Show us what creative work you can do with this subject.
A few simple rules:
1. Themes are posted on Fridays to give you the weekend to come up with a FRESH shot for the challenge to post through Monday.
2. This is about interaction, learning, being challenged and having fun so... HAVE FUN!
3. The themes are specific but interpretations are broad. Stay on theme but PLEASE feel free to think outside the box.
4. Look at others' submissions, comment as moved to do so and offer supportive and constructive feedback. Please don't just post for exposure. Look and at least comment on some.
5. Did we already mention: HAVE FUN!!!
Walter (for Scott and Walter)