Board index PBase PaD Discussion problem with PaD

PaD Discussion

problem with PaD

discuss photo-a-day projects
maciekda

problem with PaD

Post Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:48 pm

hi,
i have set up one of my galleries as PaD and I have tried uplading pictures there, several times, but they don't appear in PaD galleries, i have tried for several days. before I was able to do that, no problems at all. Problems have started several days ago.

what is the problem? why a new picture doesn't appear in "PaD galleries" page?
thanks

Maciek

rtwo

Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:59 pm

Do edit on your target gallery. Scroll down to the very bottom.
Then click on where is says "Make this your photo a day gallery."
Robin Reid
"Lets snap to it" <grin>

maciekda

PaD doesn't work for me

Post Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:31 pm

hi, still nothing.
Still trying I have created a new gallery, I clicked on "Make this gallery your Photo-A-Day gallery" at the bottom, and IT IS my current PaD gallery - it says "This is your current Photo-A-Day gallery.", but the image I uploaded is not being shown in PaD galleries.
what's the problem?
Maciek

ziggers

Post Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:11 pm

Sometimes it takes up to 5 to 10 minutes for your photo to show up because the meta gallery is only updated every 10 minutes.. you might have caught it on a fresh recycle.

gordy

Post Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:08 am

ziggers wrote:Sometimes it takes up to 5 to 10 minutes for your photo to show up because the meta gallery is only updated every 10 minutes.. you might have caught it on a fresh recycle.

Seems like several of us are having this problem.... :shock:
Gordy in MA, USA
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Registered Photoshop CS5 user
NAPP member
PBase supporter

gordy

Re: problem with PaD

Post Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:25 pm

maciekda wrote:hi,
i have set up one of my galleries as PaD and I have tried uplading pictures there, several times, but they don't appear in PaD galleries, i have tried for several days. before I was able to do that, no problems at all. Problems have started several days ago.

what is the problem? why a new picture doesn't appear in "PaD galleries" page?
thanks

Maciek

I did some E-mailing with Slug. It appears that you have to upload directly into your PaD gallery for it to work. Since the point of the gallery is photos of the day, it appears to be date sensitive to the physical upload date.
Gordy in MA, USA
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
NAPP member
PBase supporter

mediamst

Same Thing

Post Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:12 pm

I have my PAD gallery set as my PAD gallery and I have it clicked to make public. I have been posting my PAD'S for 3 days now and they have never appeared in the PAD gallery. Not sure what the problem is. Any ideas yet?

gordy

Re: Same Thing

Post Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:26 pm

mediamst wrote:I have my PAD gallery set as my PAD gallery and I have it clicked to make public. I have been posting my PAD'S for 3 days now and they have never appeared in the PAD gallery. Not sure what the problem is. Any ideas yet?

Are your posts newly uploaded pictures? That appears to be the key. Maybe not. If you are just adding to your PAD gallery from other galleries, they will post, but on the day thay you originally uploaded them to PBase.

For the hallibut 8) , try to do a fresh upload from your PC into the PAD and see what happens.

Gordy
Gordy in MA, USA
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
NAPP member
PBase supporter

mediamst

Still Nothing

Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:52 pm

I am uploading directly into my PAD gallery. I have no idea why they never show up in the PAD gallery. Any other ideas? Any moderators have any clues?

Board index PBase PaD Discussion problem with PaD