Board index PBase PaD Discussion JULY 2011 CHALLENGE: ARCHITECTURE IN BLACK AND WHITE

PaD Discussion

JULY 2011 CHALLENGE: ARCHITECTURE IN BLACK AND WHITE

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

Re: JULY 2011 CHALLENGE: ARCHITECTURE IN BLACK AND WHITE

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Michael, I was thankful for your advice. How can we learn if we don't listen to our peers? I don't think some of the new people realize that the whole purpose the of the Challenge is to LEARN. If we are simply displaying photos, we should post to the SHOW and TELL forums and not the PaD discussion forums. I learned a few things from you and I appreciate that.
Hope you can join the Aug. challenge.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

texces

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 am

parpho wrote:
This has been a wonderful experience, pushing me to consolidate a lot of information that has been floating around in my head, and pushing me to get out and photograph this stuff instead of letting it stew amongst all the other back burner projects. During the brief windows of opportunity that presented themselves this month I managed to make enough images to continue on for another two months, and shall do so as this gallery morphs into separate galleries for Penrose, Portsmouth and Barriefield Villages, the old stones district , and so on.
I would like to thank one and all for your kind words and to apologize for any offence created by unasked for advice. Also to thank those that took said advice an ran with it.
After an almost two year absence I felt welcomed on return and hope I can organize my time so as to take part more often. The silly season is about to start again, and I love it, but it also means shooting a couple of thousand images a week and all that that entails. I'll continue to drop in and to leave a note and if you can find the time to keep up with Kingston architecture in B/W that would be terrific.
Finally Ed McConnell came by from Palmyra and if anyone finds themselves in the 'hood I'd be more than happy to compare notes and act as tour guide. Be well and stay happy,
Michael

Michael, I'm glad you joined us...you inspired me with your work and I really appreciate all your talents.

1designguy

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Number 31 (The END);

I hope to have my network up to catch up by the end of the week. It has been a great challenge.

frank_b

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm

I was away from July 26 through August 2, so I am posting some of my July Challenge photos late. They were taken in July.

http://www.pbase.com/frank_b/image/136923851

Regards,
Frank B

frank_b

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 pm

#30 Taken 8/01. :)

http://www.pbase.com/image/136945519

Regards,
Frank B

frank_b

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 pm

#33 Last One

http://www.pbase.com/image/136971862

Regards,
Frank B

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion JULY 2011 CHALLENGE: ARCHITECTURE IN BLACK AND WHITE