Weekly Challenge: PLAIN
“Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain.” -Henry David Thoreau (level/dimension)
“Respect is love in plain clothes.” -Frankie Byrne (simple or free from artifice, ornament, or extraneous matter)
“You must scale the mountains if you would view the plain” -Chinese Proverb (an extensive area of level or rolling treeless country)
A few simple rules:
1. Themes are posted on Fridays to give you the weekend to come up with a FRESH shot for the challenge to post through Monday.
2. This is about interaction, learning, being challenged and having fun so... HAVE FUN!
3. The themes are specific but interpretations are broad. Stay on theme but PLEASE feel free to think outside the box.
4. Look at others' submissions, comment as moved to do so and offer supportive and constructive feedback. Please don't just post for exposure. Look and at least comment on some.
5. Did we already mention: HAVE FUN!!!
Scott (for Walter and Scott)