Board index PBase PaD Discussion February 2010 Challenge ~Name that Photo

PaD Discussion

February 2010 Challenge ~Name that Photo

discuss photo-a-day projects
availablelightimages

Re: February 2010 Challenge ~Name that Photo

Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 am

I could live with an Action Challenge :-)

laryl

Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:15 pm

I've been away for awhile and am browsing to see what's up... thinking and wondering if I could do a pad for Feb. Anyone who knows me even a little knows that I hate titles with a passion so I'd not enjoy trying to title other people's images, heck I can't even title my own! LOL Action might be fun, a little redundant for you all since I rarely leave the house.. but would be a challenge for me for sure (and might get me out of the house more hehe). I'm listening and miss ya all.
Link to my newest photos ... http://www.pbase.com/laryl/newest_photos

onastone2

Post Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:38 am

Sounds like February's Challenge will be NAME THAT ACTION PHOTO and that's a great suggestion, keeping each photo
with some action....looks like we'll have alot of creativity on this one! Great brainstorming!!!

cjphipps_servo

Post Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:47 am

Such an interesting idea! Bravo!

mojoflowerchick

Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:56 am

sounds very cool...

curlykath

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Read all the comments with interest, quite like the idea of 'name the photo Feb' - not sure I could come up with 28 action shots, so may have to sit this one out. If anyone fancies an easier challenge. Well let me know.

Kathryn :D

I will of course watch the Feb. challenge and comment whatever.

onastone2

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:18 am

You don't have to sit out Kath...it'll still be fun to name your photos..action or no action!!!! C'mon, join in!

erland

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I like the ideas for the Feb challenge. The 'action shot' theme would really help to focus in on a skill that I'd like to improve on. If we go with the 'name that image' concept as well, it will be interesting to see if others are perceiving the meaning of the image the same as I intended and what other meanings they might find. So...'Name That Action Photo' sounds good to me. – Racine

cocameli

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 am

Let's go with " name that action" then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds fun. :)

birsay

Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:18 pm

I'll be dipping out of the Challenge - February is going to be really busy for me, and I just won't have the time to take and post a pic everyday. The topic doesn't do it for me either, so I'll bow out.

I will however, drop in from time to time and see how you're all doing :)

Good luck everyone, and see you all soon!

Doug

gpaai

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 am

I'm with Doug on this one. I anticipate my stress levels being extremely high in February without having to capture something in action (unless of course I come across a family of migrating snails). Have fun everyone!

AND HEY! Be watching out for a post from me. I'm thinking about something that just might interest many of you.

Gary
I love photoshopography.......

availablelightimages

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 am

I am in for an action theme....

Juanli & I are off trekking Nepal for a month from the 15th, so I will only be posting for the first two weeks. I will of course continue my PaD and will stick to the theme, but I will catch up when I get home and just posta si9ngle link to the gallery, not of course expecting people to catch up commenting, But I did want to complete my PaD for this year and I have found the community here very inspiring..

Cheers all from China.

saundras_photography

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 am

This sounds like fun - I'm in. First time trying this so we'll see how it goes.

chenchena

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:48 am

I like the idea name that photo, but without the element action. I'm not in the opportunity to get out every day to take an action picture. i like more the open theme...
Cheers Mieke
A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his/her life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful. (free to J.W. von Goethe)

bigpaul

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:25 am

I like the action idea a lot, it shouldn't be that hard. Not everything needs to be "last action hero" and racing cars.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase PaD Discussion February 2010 Challenge ~Name that Photo