Board index PBase PaD Discussion Weekly Theme?

PaD Discussion

Weekly Theme?

discuss photo-a-day projects
kath_fraser_1329

Post Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:37 pm

I think thats a good idea!
Are we going to go with the idea of people having to guess which sin?
Kath :D

yardbird

Oops.. finished song week

Post Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:44 pm

Hey all,
I just finished a full week of songs. I guess i got a little ahead of myself. Didn't read this till now.
Please check it out and leave your comments.
Karthik
http://www.pbase.com/yardbird/pad

clickaway

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:45 pm

In case you've missed CJ Morgan's awesome photo reminder today, remember that Friday 16 April is the day for our music theme.

If you are taking part, remember to take a photo illustrating a song title or an album title.

Sounds fun!

Ray

dazedgonebye

Workplace

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:57 pm

You know what might be interesting, and fairly easy...a photo of your workplace, desk or whatever.
I wonder how many other cubical prisoners there are out there pading.

jajlo

Noooooooooo.. don't make me!

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:31 am

Think of work yet.. I have One more day of Spring break yet. (tho, confess.. thinking of going in to clear off the desk.. sigh, photocopy homework, lesson plan.. ARggghhh... see what you did!) grin.

dazedgonebye

Re: Noooooooooo.. don't make me!

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:27 pm

jajlo wrote:Think of work yet.. I have One more day of Spring break yet. (tho, confess.. thinking of going in to clear off the desk.. sigh, photocopy homework, lesson plan.. ARggghhh... see what you did!) grin.

Damn teachers! Always complaining. (I know, I'm married to one.) :-)

northstar37

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:07 pm

Actually the 'going to work' post gave me a thought for todays music theme picture too 8)

kath_fraser_1329

Song/Album Titles

Post Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:42 am

What a brilliant response to this fantastic theme!!
I was amazed at the diversity of the shots, and also the number of song/albums that people chose that I had also considered!
Although I have had many, many wonderful comments from everyone, this is the first time I felt I was "in" on something!
Thank you to everyone who commented on my "Tangled up in Blue" shot, they really mean a lot to me as I spent all week trying to figure this out, and still wasnt sure if I had got it right!
I may even try another couple of songs that I had considered! (Heck if I have a couple of glasses of wine, I might even try my "Dark side of the Moon" shot I mentioned!)
Once again thank you to everyone, you guys certainly are the most amazing bunch of folks Ive been introduced to! Im so glad I decided to give PaD a try! (I'll be cursing myself in a couple of weeks when Im stuck for an image!!)
Kath :D
P.S - I now have a heap of song lyrics floating around my head, I'll be singing these songs for the next couple fo days!!

jude_53

Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:22 pm

Remember tomorrow is the first Monday in the "Seven Deadly Sins" theme. The sins are:
Pride, Avarice/Greed, Envy, Wrath/Anger, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth.

Post what sin you want (or like best...lol) and then the rest will try to guess which sin it is. Good luck everyone..

Off to .... sin

rtwo

Post Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:42 pm

So it turns out that my post for Monday( 19th) unintentionally (at the time I took it) fits nicely into one of the 7 Deadly sins. So I guess I'm in for 1 a week. I'll see what I can do for next Monday.
Robin Reid
"Lets snap to it" <grin>

simonkirk

week or day?

Post Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:30 pm

damm i missed the start, damm you work! is it one per day or every monday? love the images so far.
Simon Kirk

jude_53

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:07 am

Simon.. it's one sin for 7 weeks.. Posting on Mondays. You can catch up this week. Fun looking at sin... er... I mean looking at what people do..

simonkirk

one sin?

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:32 am

hey i am an orginal sinner, the only problem i will have is keeping it clean and tastfull!

thanks Jude
Simon Kirk

aestus

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:48 am

:cry: <---- This is me. I am having big problems with my computer at home. I can send and receive email, but I can't surf the net, therefore can only access pbase from work. This sucks, cuz now I have a big gap in my regular PAD gallery, and I am also missing out on the great themes that seem to be catching on.

On the positive side, because my computer is just too old to bring in for repairs AGAIN, I have ordered a whole new system which should be here by week's end. I can't wait to get it set up, and to get back to being a PADict. In addition to the great new system, I have ordered a 17" ultrasharp flat screen monitor, which is a significant upgrade from my old monitor. Woohoo!

Just a reminder that there is now a PADict Yahoo group called "pbpad".

Hugs to all my friends here... I miss you!

Aestus

jajlo

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:46 am

ACK! I missed the start.. Okay..... fine.. Can I do a make up one for tommorrow? Okay, Monday.. equate with sin... (dang, that's usually Saturday night tho.. *grin*)

PreviousNext

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Weekly Theme?