Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Help in re sizeing photos

Photo Editing Software

Help in re sizeing photos

steveengland

Help in re sizeing photos

Post Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:21 pm

Hi All,
Was wondering if anyone can help?
The pics I have uploaded so far have been by resizing them through sending an email and saving the pics again!!,due to having no photo software before, so lots of quality lost!
Anyway I now have photoshop elements and wondered, can anyone tell me a quick way of doing this through photoshop? For the best upload time and best viewing size when viewed on pbase.

Thanks for reading this and maybe helping me!
:?: :oops:

don_empey_photography

photo re-sizing

Post Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:56 pm

you would be better off to get a copy of ACDSee 7. With it you can select all your images and resize all at once to any size you want. The new re-sized images will be saved in the same folder and renamed with a resize after the original name.

kcchuan

Re: Help in re sizeing photos

Post Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:22 pm

steveengland wrote:Hi All,
Was wondering if anyone can help?
The pics I have uploaded so far have been by resizing them through sending an email and saving the pics again!!,due to having no photo software before, so lots of quality lost!
Anyway I now have photoshop elements and wondered, can anyone tell me a quick way of doing this through photoshop? For the best upload time and best viewing size when viewed on pbase.

Thanks for reading this and maybe helping me!
:?: :oops:

Hi
You may like to try Photoviz It is easy to use and also it automatically converts file formats and reduces file sizes for web, presentations, emails and prints

Here is the url : http://www.picsalive.com
Hope it can helps and save you time.
Alvin

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Help in re sizeing photos