Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Magic Wand

Photo Editing Software

Magic Wand

francisk

Magic Wand

Post Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:10 pm

A question from a beginner about Magic Wand...is it possible to select multiple areas to colour in with one click (e.g: a field of yellow daffodils!)? Thanks in advance. :D

ilanphoto

Post Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:46 am

Multiselection can be done by holding the shift key down and clicking away it will add all the selection into one bigger selection

Another option is from the select menu. You can there select by colour. Not infront of PS now so I do not remember the exact name. But remember if you select yellow, by clicking on ayellow portion of the picture it will select that hue and ones close to it, all over the photo so you may find the yellow sun selected as well

Hope that helps

francisk

Multiselection

Post Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:49 pm

Thanks but....when I select an area to colour, hold down the shift key and select a second area, the first area deselects. Is it possible to have multiple areas (not touching) selected at the same time and then just colour all areas with the same colour with one click of paint-bucket or gradient tool?

I tried the Select option but seeing that all the areas I wish to colour start off as white, this won't help!

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Magic Wand